Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in forestry and construction equipment!
About our company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected forestry and construction equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About the role:
Our Taupo branch is looking for a general engineer to join our team! You will be providing practical expertise for the execution of general engineering, mechanical engineering on forestry and earth moving equipment and associated components.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Qualified fitter welder (preferably) or certified welder, otherwise on an approved apprenticeship scheme
- Proven mechanical experience in some of the following areas: forestry/construction/transport/heavy machinery/automotive
- Driver licence class 1, 2, and 3
- Endorsement for forklifts, wheels, tracks, and rollers (preferably)
- Ability to problem solve and work in a team environment.
What you’ll get in return:
- Industry leading hourly standard and overtime rates
- Ongoing training and development
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Good team culture!
For further information on the role, contact Adam Nicholson, details below.