Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
About your new role:
Our Taupo branch is looking for a forklift technician to join our team! Your key responsibility will be field work to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s equipment. Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service.
Your key responsibilities:
- Maintenance and servicing of trucks, trailers, engines, construction and materials handling equipment and associated components
- Providing technical support to customers
- Ensuring efficient flow of activities
- Liaising with key customers as required.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly standard and overtime rates
- Opportunity to work with market leading products
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Good team culture!
If you have the skills and attitude to deliver the best and the drive to join an iconic New Zealand business in a key role, APPLY NOW!
For further information on the role, contact Adam Nicholson, details below.
All applicants should have a current NZ driver licence and must be legally entitled to work in NZ.