We are looking for someone who has extensive motorcycle knowledge and practical experience as a motorcycle mechanic with a hardworking and can-do attitude. This role requires the potential candidate to be able to assemble, repair, service motorbikes and provide professional advice and solutions and to be a positive and reliable manager.
You will receive:
- Good starting package
- Supportive, friendly team environment
- Great career opportunity.
What you will bring:
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience as a motorcycle technician (MUST!!)
- Be able to diagnose and repair electrical and mechanical faults
- Excellent communication skills with our team and customers
- Highly self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Patience and down to earth personality
- Hard working and be flexible as this is a busy work environment
- Be passionate about motorcycles
- Current NZ driver licence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid work VISA.
If this sounds like the job for you please send a current CV and covering letter to Toni, details below.