Employer:NZ Trucks Ltd
About your new company:
NZ Trucks are a nationwide truck and trailer service and repair workshop as well as the New Zealand manufacturer and distributor for Bucher Municipal waste management equipment. NZ Trucks along with our sister company AB Equipment currently operate 24 branches across the country. We're looking for a highly driven diesel mechanic to join our team!
About your new role:
Our Christchurch branch is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic diesel mechanic. Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be part of a team that will deliver exceptional customer service.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance and servicing of trucks, trailers, engines, construction and materials handling equipment and associated components
- Providing technical support to customers
- Ensuring efficient flow of activities.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Have relevant trade qualifications
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the industry
- Is highly organised with a track record of achievement
- Has a professional and customer focused attitude.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical and life Insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Good company culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online at: https://nztrucks.prevueapspro.com/