Collision Repair Apprenticeship
Employer:Hibiscus Coast Panelbeaters
We are looking for keen, motivated and willing person to start/continue/complete their collision repair apprenticeship in Rodney/Whangaparaoa.
New Zealand is in a major shortage of skilled auto body technicians and the work available in Rodney/Whangaparaoa is only going to increase.
What we offer:
- Fully funded apprenticeship
- Ongoing support and guidance
- Personal protection equipment provided
- Learn on the job
- Full time employment.
Suitable candidates must have:
- Great attitude
- A great sense of humour
- Passion for cars
- Clean and tidy
- Full driver licence (manual and auto)
- Gets to work on time
- Occasionally work unsupervised
- Work to deadlines
- Work well in a team
- A strong desire to learn, grow and succeed
- Physically fit to work
- Able to take instruction well
- Good spoken and written English skills.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.