Employer:Rutherford & Bond Toyota
Rutherford & Bond Toyota are looking for an automotive technician to join the team!
Rutherford & Bond Toyota believe that booking a vehicle into our service centre, buying a part or purchasing a new or used vehicle should be easy, and we are looking for someone with the same vision.
We’re looking for an automotive technician to join our Wellington workshop.
Experience isn't essential - we are happy to hire someone who is keen for an apprenticeship with us if you don't already have experience in the automotive Industry - but a passion for the automotive industry is a must.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Excellent electronic and mechanical diagnostic skills
- Problem solving capabilities, going above and beyond for an answer
- Accuracy and quality focused
- Organised, efficient and methodical
- Genuine interest to work in a team
- Calm under pressure and enjoy a challenge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Full driver licence.
We provide ongoing training through Toyota New Zealand towards a master technician qualification, this training also includes Lexus & Hybrid technology. We offer opportunities for advancement and self-development and an excellent work environment, working with a great team.
This position is Monday to Friday with rostered Saturdays. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency.