Employer:Cameron Auto Services
We've been in business for over 25 years and are looking to grow our team in April (or earlier).
Our workshop is located in Warkworth, an hour north of Auckland.
Ideally looking for an AVI or someone who can progress to this quickly.
We work on all types of vehicles (and all complexities of work) so need someone who can:
- Think for themselves, outside the square when needed
- Isn't afraid to ask for advice when stumped (internally or externally)
- Accurately prepare an estimate
- Discuss work required with the customers
- Process paperwork correctly and accurately i.e your attention to detail should be across the board with all that you do
- Is honest and easy to get on with; we like a laugh while we work and the radio is always on.
Wage will be competitive and the more experience/talent you bring, the more competitive it'll be.
At this point we are definitely not looking at an entry-level employee, due to how busy we are.