Automotive Heavy Vehicle Technician
Employer:Dunedin Truck Servicing
Dunedin Truck Servicing is the Southpac - Kenworth, DAF & Detroit agent for the Otago area.
We are 100% New Zealand and Otago/Southland owned and operated with over 20 years experience operating under the Dunedin Truck Servicing name.
We have just moved into a brand new purpose built truck workshop in Green Island with the latest state of the art equipment in technology our aim is to provide our customers with the highest level of service.
Due to an increase of customers and workload we are seeking a motivated, qualified heavy truck diesel mechanic/technician to join our service team with the following attributes:
- Experience in the heavy diesel/ road transport industry preferred but would consider automotive technician looking for change into heavy
- DAF and Kenworth experience would also be an advantage
- Holds a heavy truck and trailer licence or prepared to obtain one
- Has a positive attitude and work ethic with a good sense of humour
- Able to work as part of a team but also work independently and manage your workload and complete admin/paperwork as required
- Is client focused and able to consistently produce a high standard of work
- Is able to work extended and flexible hours when required
- Has initiative to find and solve problems
- Health and safety is your number one priority and you will adhere to our H&S policy.
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing training
- Modern state of the art workshop/conditions
- Excellent rates of pay based on qualification and experience with negotiations
- Great team environment.
All applications will be accepted in the strictest confidence.
Written applications, including current CV to:
P O Box 13146, Green Island
4 Carnforth Street, Green Island
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and a full, clean and current NZ drivers licence.