Employer:Pakuranga Auto Electrical & Mechanical
A small business providing auto electrical and mechanical repairs who service a varied range of vehicles, including cars, small trucks, and trailers is looking for a key staff member. This position requires someone who has had previous experience working in the industry, preferably 2+ years however we will consider newly qualified too.
You will be required to have a current driver licence and reliable transport to get yourself to work; working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm, and some Saturdays from 9am – 12pm as required.
To be successful in this position we require that you:
- Have good record and time keeping skills
- Have logical problem solving capability
- Have experience or willingness to learn the use of all aspects of vehicle diagnostic equipment
- Have strong mechanical diagnostic problem-solving skills
- Be well presented and can relate easily to customers
- Have an outstanding work ethic
- Are honest and hard working
- Are trade qualified/suitably experienced and have kept up to date with modern vehicle systems
- WOF license essential, however we can support to obtain this
- Enjoy being part of a team environment but have the ability to work unsupervised
- Have great communication skills etc
- This is an interesting and varied role for the successful applicant
- Ongoing training and opportunities to up skill is provided and encouraged.
Remuneration will be discussed with you upon successful application.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please don't hesitate to send us your resume and cover letter by email, or call Daniel to discuss applying, details below.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.