Employer:L & S Auto Electrical Ltd
Our company repairs a wide range of vehicles from cars, motorbikes, trucks and earth moving equipment. Due to growth and demand, we are seeking two qualified/experienced auto electricians or second/third year apprentices to join our team.
The ideal applicant will require the following attributes:
- Have a NZ National Certificate in Auto Electrical Engineering (or in the process of completing)
- Be comfortable with field service as well as working in the workshop
- Have a good knowledge of auto electrical parts for repairs and sales
- Have a keen eye to locate all possible faults throughout the service process
- Be a team player and have a sense of humour
- Be able to meet deadlines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diagnosis of vehicle faults
- Repair vehicles to a high and safe standard
- Have excellent communication skills
- Experience with electronic equipment and diagnostics
- Must be reliable, honest and friendly.
We are offering a great remuneration and working environment, including a company vehicle for the right candidates.
Automotive air conditioning experience would be helpful but not necessary, as training can be provided.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and a full NZ driver licence.
All applications for the above positions will be kept strictly confidential.