Assistant Service Manager
Employer:Duncan & Ebbett
We are looking to recruit a high-performing Assistant Service Manager with previous dealership after-sales experience for our Volvo, Peugeot and Citroen brands.
We are looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career, joining a strong, successful automotive group in Hamilton.
Success in this role will be achieving targets and maximising service opportunities, through quality of work, and ensuring attitude and performance exceeds customer expectations.
We require someone who is confident with a high level of professionalism, presentation, a polite demeanour with great negotiation skills, and the ability to lead and manage a team; Have a well-established background in after sales with a strong desire to meet and exceed sales targets.
The individual we are looking for will demonstrate the following:
- Hunger and drive for success
- The right fit for our culture, and
- Relate positively staff, clients and contractors.
To be successful in the role the individual we are looking for will:
- Take ownership/responsibility for your success and failures
- Be committed to delivering outstanding customer experiences
- Have great time management and self-discipline
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Show the ability to hit the ground running and enjoy working under pressure
- Be computer literate, good with numbers, accurate and have an eye for detail.
In return the successful individual will be given ongoing training and support to achieve mutually agreed goals. A remuneration package which includes base salary, car and a commission/bonus structure designed to reward high performance is on offer.