Apprentice Heavy Diesel Mechanic
This role will be based in Wiri at our new 11,000 square metre site home to corporate offices, a retail showroom and a parts warehouse supporting the whole of New Zealand, parts and service offices.
- To observe the Health & Safety policy of the company while undertaking servicing or work duties
- To service and maintain all vehicles as directed by authorised personnel of the company
- To complete all service records in a tidy and accurate manner
- To use your initiative in the maintaining and servicing of the vehicles
- To assist other employees to complete their duties by understanding the constraint and time frames of the overall nature of the business
- To adopt and use the teamwork policy whilst moving through the workload efficiently and safely
- To be available to work unsupervised as per the roster system, to enable a high standard of maintenance to be upheld
- Any other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time by the company.
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- High level of self-motivation
- Ability to follow directions
- Enjoys a busy environment
- Has high work standards.
Joining Iveco and being part of CNH Industrial means working in a dynamic and multicultural environment, in a lean and flexible organization that is open to new opportunities in emerging markets, with a strong focus on research and innovation aimed at achieving excellence at all levels.
- Productive and challenging work environment
- Onsite parking
- Career growth and international career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package.