Heavy Diesel Apprentice
Employer:Shore Power Diesels
Shore Power Diesels Ltd has been operating for 21 years. We are a family orientated company with a reputation of quality workmanship and service.
A position has become available for a diesel apprentice.
You must be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills, work independently, see a job through to completion and work well in a team. Our company repairs a varied range of vehicles including cars, trailers, trucks, buses and motor homes.
You would be required to work Monday to Friday 7:30am-4:30pm (Some Saturday/overtime work if get busy)
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Be reliable, punctual and a hard worker with a good attitude
- Enjoy dealing with people
- Previous automotive workshop experience
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Be fluent with written and oral English
- Organised and work in a timely manner
- Have excellent quality of work
- Pay attention to detail.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.