Apprentice Automotive Technician
Employer:Winger North Shore
- Relevant pre-trade qualification highly regarded
- Leading training environment with supportive staff
- Kick-start your automotive career at Winger North Shore!
At Winger North Shore, we're currently in a progressive mode and have many new and exciting changes on the horizon.
We have a rare opportunity for an apprentice technician to join our team on the North Shore. To be eligible for this position you will ideally have completed a relevant pre-trade automotive engineering course.
Skills and attributes will include:
- Well presented with good customer service skills
- Full, clean driver licence
- All round technical and diagnostic aptitude
- Friendly positive can-do attitude.
We offer great benefits and rewards:
- Extensive education system and factory training opportunities
- Modern diagnostic equipment
- Computerised data systems
- Comprehensive service literature
- A strong team culture.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver licence?
- Do you have any conditions on your licence that would prevent you from driving a manual vehicle?
- Have you completed a relevant pre-trade qualification?
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and cover letter through to Lee, details below.